The Monk's Cellar
2024 Whiskey Society
"Thanks to the founding members, who took a chance on us back in 2021, our idea to form a real community of whiskey loving folks has become a reality. And because of our members, the 2024 club is going to be better than ever." - Paul Gould, Partner The Monk's Cellar
What is The Monk's Cellar Whiskey Society? In short, it's a way to leverage our access to sample and purchase full barrels of whiskey (commonly referred to as a "barrel pick" or "private barrels") from some of the best distilleries for our members! A process that the average consumer can't do on their own. For the 2024 club we have secured some pretty exclusive barrels. Including our first Irish whiskey from Clonakilty, a cask strength Remus Straight Bourbon, 1792 Bottle in Bond, & WhistlePig 12 Year "Old World Rye". Club barrel pick bottles are released once a quarter. But the club is not just about getting your hands on some cool, unique bottles. It's also about being part of the community. Through regular club events, barrel release parties, educational tastings, or just stopping by Monk's to enjoy a pour or two from your bottles, you'll get to know some truly great folks. Some of whom are just getting into whiskey, while others are seasoned collectors, but we are all connected by our common interest in learning about, sharing, and enjoying whiskey.
ANGEL'S SHARE MEMBERSHIP 2024
- 1 bottle per barrel to enjoy at Monk's (have a neat pour, have a cocktail made, whenever you come in, at no extra charge).
- 1 bottle per barrel to take home
- 8 total bottles (from the 4 barrel picks)
- All educational tasting events throughout the year are included (4 to 6 events each year)
- Angel's Share memberships may be split with another person
- Cost: $1,100 (a quarterly payment option is available)
- Note: For most members having bottles at Monk's, to enjoy and share drinks from, is their favorite part about the club. However you can choose to take all bottles home at any time.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ALSO INCLUDES
- Advance notice, before the general public, when allocated bottles are added to "Monk's Liquor Store"
- Invitation to the club's year end member appreciation party
- Member gift(s) (t-shirt, logo glassware, or similar)
- Early, discounted membership renewal for 2025, before the general public.
If you have any questions or to inquire about membership availability email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Monk's and talk to any of our bar staff.